- Intraovarian regulation of gonadotropin-dependent folliculogenesis depends on notch receptor signalling pathways not involving Delta-like ligand 4 (Dll4). Reproductive Biology & Endocrinology | 2013
- Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Entrapment: A Rare Complication of IVF. Journal of Gynecologic Surgery | 2012
- Not all women diagnosed with PCOS share the same cardiovascular risk profiles. Fertility and Sterility | 2010
- Providing fertility care to men seropositive for human immunodeficiency virus: reviewing 10 years of experience and 420 consecutive cycles of in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Fertility and Sterility | 2009
- “The Potential of mild stimulation IVF in Germany”. SAFE International ART Congress 2014 Presentation
- “GnRH antagonist vs. long GnRH agonist gonadotropin protocols in PCOS women undergoing controlled ovarian hyperstimulation”. World Congress on Ovulation Induction and Ovarian Stimulation Protocols 2012 Presentation
- “Hysteroalpingograms – Ink Blots for the Gynecologist” | ACOG Educational Film Library 2005
DISCLAIMER: Dr. Vuk Jovanovic has collaborated with colleagues on research publications and presentations. Names of other colleagues have been omitted.